We went to Nauvoo after our family reunion. First we stopped at Carthage jail. It was a neat experience to share with Rosie. Johnathan did not get it, but Rosie understood a lot of what we talked about. Then we went to Nauvoo. We loved it. The kids were kind of impatient with going through houses, but they loved the game area, and the wagon ride. Rosie loved walking the Temple grounds. Levi, Maggie, and I were able to go through the Temple together. I think that was my favorite part of the trip! Though I loved everything about our trip, there is always something to be said of coming home! I almost forgot Levi's favorite part. Outdoor World. Not just any old store, The biggest Outdoor World. It is the most visited place in Missouri. Levi was in heaven. It was like going to the zoo. They even have a live alligator!
1 comment:
so fun. i can't wait to go to nauvoo. were heading there next week with jon's parents who will be here for macey's blessing. looks like you had a blast...even in the heat. this week is suppose to be back up in the high 90's and i'm thinking, "is it ever going to end?"
Post a Comment