




We went camping on the beach this past weekend. It was a lot of fun. Rosie loves camping. She loves everything about it. Johnathan on the other hand Hated sleeping in the tent. I think hated is an understatement!! The time he really slept was when I took him outside and held him in a chair. But he did like the other parts of camping. When we first got there Rosie helped Levi set up the tent while Johnathan played with rocks. There is a fire ban here, so no marshmallows, but thankfully Texas heat won't let us get cold!! The next day we played on the beach and just had fun. Rosie loves the water now, Johnathan is getting there. But they both loved the sand. We took a walk on a fishing pier and someone caught a fish, Rosie freaked out. It was so funny. I just love camping with my family. There is something special about sleeping in a tent; everyone all squished together, not having TV or any other distractions. I love waking up to nature, this time happened to be the sound of the waves which I love. No matter how little sleep, or how pregnant I am, I always love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment