
It is always sad to get together for a funeral, but it is so nice to see everyone. I think it was the first time everyone was together, since I was pregnant with Rosie. We all met up in Denver, we said good-by to an amazing woman, and then we spent time with each other. It was so great. Since there are 11 grandchildren, it was a lot of fun seeing them playing and interacting with each other. We stayed at the same hotel, we had dinner at Casa Bonita, played at the park, attempted to take pictures(poor Janet), hung out and talked, swam(to Rosie's delight), Went in the hot tub(to my delight), Ate lots of junk food, Since Levi and I are party poopers went to bed early, went to church together in woodland park(where Levi grew up), attempted to take more pictures(once again, poor Janet),said good-by to Laura Jean and Kyle(have fun at school guys), and gathered at Terry and Chucks house(friend of the family)and ate a ton of delicious food. Levi and I were able to see David his friend from school and his parents(whom are amazing people). David went with us to the museum of science and nature(I think that is what it is called). Here are the random pictures that go with this whirlwind trip!
2 comments:
that picture of the 3 kissing is the cutest thing!!!! Although the babies sure give them a run for their money :) ok, all of them are just too cute. It was a fun trip. Made me miss you guys even more I think.
I am SOOO totally bummed we weren't here! Of all the times in the year you come for the one week we are gone! I can't even believe you were here!
Post a Comment