Sunday, June 3, 2012

BCS









We have been playing Rook every Sunday for awhile now.  Levi and Janeia came up with the Bogus Card Society score.  It is the most random way to keep score, and I can't follow Levi's equations.  But it was a lot of fun Janet ended up winning and Janeia came in last.  Poor Janeia!!  She was supposed to be thrown in the pool, but we figured we shouldn't since it was Sunday!!  It has been a lot of fun.  The last Sunday we did it we had a ton of candy and junk food to get us through!  Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

MaggieJo said...

Janeia is so beautiful! I wish I was there I would love having a BCS. Miss you guys a ton right now. Your blog makes me cry. But it's that time of month so pretty much everything makes me cry. blah!

Levi said...

The bcs is the best thing to hit this house after Laura I. L.